Top 13 Reasons I Love Parenting this 13-year-old Boy
- I had no idea what being a mom would be like until you were born thirteen years ago today.
- You are so different from me and you challenge me to think about things in a different way.
- You love Jesus and it shows.
- You are enthusiastic about food which makes it more rewarding to cook.
- You are a real help around the house and I appreciate your expertise in vacuuming, trash removal, and killing bugs.
- You are funny. Not always as funny as you think you are, but you are truly funny.
- You are great with kids. Seeing you work with the kids at Thursday morning playschool was a joy.
- You are a hard worker. I am really proud of the help you've given others in special projects and for the help you've been with the yard work this year.
- You are a great conversationalist. You are so much like your dad in the interest you take in other people.
- It delights me more than you will ever know to see you read your Bible faithfully. I was so proud of you on Sunday when you were baptized and thankful for what God is doing in your life.
- You like ice cream, probably as much as I do.
- You are eager to try new things like the firearm safety course, fishing, football.
- You bring a lot of laughter and joy to our home.
Happy Birthday Dear Noah!