Saturday, June 28, 2008

On the road again...

Can you believe that it is 4:30 AM and I am still up? It's very true and a bit disturbing. We leave in a few hours for our two-week stint away from home and I'm working hard to make sure everything is taken care of. We've offered our house to some friends for the time we're away as their daughter is getting married and their home is overflowing. I'm packing, working on some scrapbooking projects that I need to meet a deadline for, and tidying up the joint for our guests. This is a true glimpse into my tendency to procrastinate. Not so flattering, is it? However, it's pretty novel to see the sunrise...

Back soon! Happy Canada Day, 4th of July, etc. Oh, I am so glad I just wrote that! I need to pack Olivia's birthday gift...

3 comments:

Velda said...

Happy CANADA day to you and Happy birthday to sweet Olivia....I'm sure you're on the road already, so I hope you're having a little sleep along the way.........

Thanks for stopping by 'elsewhere' it gave me a huge smile to see my evil plan worked *giggle*

Margaret said...

Yawn. Have a wonderful and restful time. And happy birthday Olivia!!

Ara said...

Oh my goodness Renee, still awake at 4:30am. You crazy! ;)

Hope you have a great trip!!