Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'd post but...

I'm too busy with our new little dude, Caspian Beary.

This little cockapoo comes from the home of some dear friends. Their daughter is the same age as my daughter and they are tight. Like, one Sunday morning they were explaining to me that they are twins. I digress. Little Miss G was pretty sad for her friend, knowing that our puppy was leaving a bit of a hole in her friend's heart. She cried off and on for a couple of hours after they left.



She managed to hold it together well enough to snuggle up with her happy siblings for this shot:



We're using our timer to make sure everyone gets a proper turn to cuddle:



This girl rarely smiles. She must be very happy indeed!



He is so cute he almost doesn't look real. But he smells like a dog. Good thing he has this face to see him through:



I'll return once a bit more of the novelty wears off. Or he sleeps through the night. Whichever comes first.

8 comments:

Kristin said...

What a cute little guy!

_ said...

Oh my, he's adorable! Enjoy your newest addition!

Unknown said...

and here I was all worried about you (woke up with you on my mind and prayed for you). And you're just over there having a gay ole time with the CUTEST DOG IN THE WORLD!!! Puppies. They are the BEST. Well, second best, after new born babes. Best now that I'm not allowed to have any more babies. LOL! (((hugs dear girl))) How I wish you lived nearer.

Elizabeth said...

:)...so much for that "predictable sleep", eh?

Margaret said...

He's adorable. But your blonde lovelies are even more so!

Tammy said...

I know it's not a good thing to be jealous of others, but I am! I love puppies and more so, I love puppy breath.

Enjoy your precious puppy and the little bits of sleep you do get.

homemom1001 said...

Your puppy is cute, but what amazed me is how much your G looks like O in that first picture!! Crazy!

Amydeanne said...

He is the cutest little thing I've seen!!! I was wondering when I was going to see some pictures!! He is missed here too! and G has such a precious heart! I'm so glad her and H are friends!!!