Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

Wednesdays are indeed happy days around here.  Halfway through the week, music lessons in the afternoon (followed by some sort of shopping or treat), and the kids are occupied with Faithbuilders (a mid-week kids' club at church) and Jr. High Youth (yes, I have two of these in my household!).  Wednesday evenings Gary and I often linger at the table over coffee enjoying a quieter house while the kids are out and then we usually pursue some sort of project interrupted only by needing to go and drive the family taxi for pick up.  The sun is shining today and I feel a certain delight when this happens at the same time as my kitchen counter is cleared off and wiped.  Plus I'm wearing my favourite socks.  Simple things make me happy.

This is a layout I completed in the first few days of January.  I am finally starting to dive into my precious stack of Scenic Route papers, I also used some Thickers, a circle punch, and a border punch on this page.  I used a sketch but, for the life of me, can't remember which one as my worktable has been piled high with sketches as I've tried to organize my space.

Have a great Wednesday!



7 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute page!

hilde janbroers said...

love it!! great you blogged again!!

Sue Althouse said...

Love your layout! Scenic Route paper makes me happy, I was so bummed when they went out of business. I still have a small stash I'm hoarding...

Becky said...

Love your layout today but I really loved your post. It put a smile on my face. I too love Wednesdays :)

Tracy said...

Your layout is lovely.
Ohh having a peaceful home is so nice.

Stephanie said...

Cute layout! I love the circles!

Scrappington said...

what a beautiful blog you have.
Great layout too.