Sunday, December 3, 2006

Falling headlong into blogdom

Okay, I wasn't going to do this. I mean, really, is there need on this planet for another blog? I've always loved to write and I'm enjoying reading a number of blogs out there. It feels like I'm eavesdropping without opening up some of my own thoughts so...here I go.

My purpose here...hmmmm...I'm not sure what that is. I'm a wife, mother, homeschooler, Bible teacher, friend, crafter, musician, reader, cook...you get the picture, a normal woman wearing many different hats. Some days they fit better than others. What I do know is that life continues to fascinate and frustrate me, that I've been incredibly blessed, and that I love to learn...sometimes the hard way. If you decide to drop by here, I hope you'll feel as though you've been invited to my kitchen table, for an honest conversation, some good hot coffee, and that you leave feeling that your time was not wasted.

10 comments:

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see you decided to start a blog. I love the way you write and look forward to reading about your adventures!

Tammy said...

I'm so happy to see you've started a blog. If by visiting it will be as though I've been invited to your kitchen table, I'll be here every day. Maybe one day we'll actually be able to break bread together, but until then this will have to do!

Hugs,

Jaime said...

woohoo! welcome to the blog world!!!
I can't wait to read your blog some more!

. said...

All I can say is HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

Welcome to the dark side! LOL

Miriam Pauline said...

YAY! I am so glad you have joined the blogsphere my friend. I can't wait to read what you have to say. And those ornaments in the next post are gorgeous!

Megan said...

So glad you've started blogging!

hollyday said...

Yay! I knew we'd suck you in eventually lol ;). ((hugs))

Margaret said...

You forgot to list "terrific friend."

Meari said...

Welcome to the blogging world!