Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Arrival



Nope, that's not our puppy that my youngest is holding in this photo from the church picnic over a year ago. That's Princess Fluffy and, last night, she gave birth! We are so excited that in eight weeks a cute little cockapoo will be joining our family. Not sure if I've lost my mind in its entirety but we did agree that this would be the kind of dog that would work out for a city family lifestyle. Our children, especially the one pictured, are over the moon with excitement and in a fair bit of disbelief that we would say yes. I called my husband at work this morning to give him the news and he said, "That's great. I think." Fun times ahead as we learn about caring for a real pet and sharing in a bit of responsibility.

Isn't she just the cutest thing? And her husband (yes, we attended the dog wedding earlier this year) is just as cute and ever-so-friendly!

6 comments:

Velda said...

woof?!

I'd say you're crazy, but you already know that lol

Amydeanne said...

hehe you're too funny.. hey, 2 boys, 1 girl.. you do get first dibs! :)
I've got a photo up of them!

Unknown said...

I just love that Gary. He cracks me up. Yay for new puppies! You're crazy and you'll have crazy fun.

Ara said...

Sabian is going to be so sad, no Georgia and Sophie mauling him!! lol How fun for you guys, Sophie and Georgia told me about getting a dog soon about 2 weeks ago and I said, Oh, cool, I hope it's a non barking dog ;) They looked at me strange...then I told then I was joking!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Princess Fluffy has a husband! LOL! This is funny! :) Congratulations on your newest family member. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable puppy. Adorable girl. :-) Have fun!

Susan